Do you need inspiration?


How does the derma roller work?

Uncategorized | Monday - 26 / 09 / 2022 - 10:24 pm

What is the derma roller system?

(The Derma System also known as Microneedle Roller or Skin Roller) is a revolutionary handheld device that has the ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin to promote healthy skin cells in the body.

Using a medical-grade micro-needle, the derma roller painlessly creates micro-channels in your skin, triggering the body’s natural healing process to create new, healthy tissue to replace old skin imperfections.

By regularly renewing your skin cells, you will be able to treat common problems we face as we age, such as wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, scars (including acne scars), uneven skin, stretch marks (which usually appear after pregnancy) and hair loss. Or it can only be used for smoother skin.

How does the derma roller work?

For our skin to have a smooth, healthy glow, it must be constantly replenished with new cells. The Derma Roller System rejuvenates your skin cells from the inside out using Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT).

192 – 540 fine, medical-grade derma roller needles are rolled over your skin to temporarily open the pores in your skin, triggering your body’s natural healing process to heal the pores, thus stimulating collagen and elastin production.

The production of collagen and elastin helps thicken the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, and ridding the skin of hyperpigmentation.

Within approximately 1-2 hours after using the derma roller, these micro-channels completely shut down during the body’s natural healing process, providing enough time for new collagen structures to form within the lower layers of skin but a short enough healing time to ensure your skin has resumed. normal table.

By constantly stimulating the body’s natural healing process in this way, your skin is constantly stimulating the production of collagen and elastin needed to help rejuvenate and reshape your skin on a cosmetic level.

How does the derma roller work?

The concept of skin rejuvenation with a derma roller can be described simply as wound and healing. The youthful glow on the skin of the child is the result of the constant renewal of the skin, which is the shedding of old skin cells and the constant renewal of new ones.

As we enter our teen years and beyond, skin renewal begins to slow. Research has shown that when people reach their forties and fifties, the skin sheds approximately once every 53 days.

Skin with non-shedding cells accumulating on the surface becomes a double cause of our skin’s dull and aging appearance.

When we try to resurface the skin, we target the treatment within the epidermis (the top layer of the skin). Lotions such as collagen creams applied to your skin are only able to remain patted over this layer of skin because the collagen molecules are too large to penetrate the skin.

When we want to reshape the skin for wrinkle treatments, scar treatments, etc., we target intradermal treatment. The dermaroller micro-needles create tiny micro-channels in the skin, leaving the skin barrier completely intact and treating only areas in the mid-dermis.

The use of the derma roller system with a nourishing lotion allows the large collagen particles to penetrate through the upper layer of the epidermis through micro-channels and repair the skin from the inside out without damaging the surface of the skin. This process eliminates the risks and negative side effects that are usually encountered with chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser skin resurfacing.

Did you know?

Only small fractions (0.3% at most) of the active ingredients in your favorite creams, gels or lotions can penetrate the surface of your skin. The majority of this material (the remaining 99.7%) is wasted on the towel, pillow, shower, etc.

The active ingredients in these materials don’t penetrate deep enough to be very effective because your skin protects your body from the outside environment. However, research has shown that when used with the Derma Roller System, the efficacy of these substances is enhanced by up to 40 times!

What can the derma roller system treat?

The Derma Roller System (DRS) can be used by both women and men and has many beneficial effects, including the following:

anti wrinkle
Reduce or remove cellulite
Hair loss treatment / hair restoration
Hyperpigmentation treatment
Scar removal (including acne scar removal)
Skin smoothing
Stretch Marks Removal

Try the 60-day risk-free derma roller system to see how it can change your life